About Me

My photo
I am a person with a very energetic, bubbly, and optimistic attitude. I can be extremely random, which I am sure can be both entertaining and/or extremely annoying ^_^ But the most important thing is that I am saved by Christ, and He is my strength and salvation! I love talking about my Lord, and living my life for His glory :) Along the way I like to doodle what I see or imagine.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

One of my most epic avatar pics EVER!!

Wow! I cannot believe I never posted this before! It is one of my best!
Yep.. Definitely a favorite!

Stay tuned, if I finish a couple more pictures tonight.. I might actually post something else ^_^ 
Gasp* Not two posts in one day!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I was a bit too ambitious! I need to get to bed! :P Maybe tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, very nice! :D *is belatedly commenting* :"> Sorry!

    ReplyDelete