About Me

My photo
I am a person with a very energetic, bubbly, and optimistic attitude. I can be extremely random, which I am sure can be both entertaining and/or extremely annoying ^_^ But the most important thing is that I am saved by Christ, and He is my strength and salvation! I love talking about my Lord, and living my life for His glory :) Along the way I like to doodle what I see or imagine.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Elvish Alphabet

I have always loved elves. They are so elegant and pretty. At some point or other I was looking at a Tolkien dictionary, and it had some elvish runes in it, and some had some really pretty meanings... not to mention how cool elvish looks ^_^ I've enjoyed working on these! Hope you enjoy them as well!


























1 comment:

  1. These are lovely! :D I especially like "tree", the reading one, the four elements/compass directions (...I can't read Elvish), the lady by the railing, the blue one with flowers, and the one that looks almost Attolian. ;)) Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete