About Me

My photo
I am a person with a very energetic, bubbly, and optimistic attitude. I can be extremely random, which I am sure can be both entertaining and/or extremely annoying ^_^ But the most important thing is that I am saved by Christ, and He is my strength and salvation! I love talking about my Lord, and living my life for His glory :) Along the way I like to doodle what I see or imagine.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Watercolor Version vs. Pencil.. Plus other nonsense ^_^

Well, I finally did a watercolor version of my pencil dandelion. The watercolor one turned out different then I was expecting, but I like it. They both have their good qualities ^_^

Pencil: I like the cracks in this one, they look a little more like actual cement cracks ^_^
Watercolor:  The cracks look almost techno-ish (not sure of the proper term here ^_^ ) But otherwise I really like it!

Now for the random stuff:

The reason I haven't posted anything in forever? Why school of course! Thankfully it has been going pretty well. God has definitely blessed me even if in the midst of school. 

A quick sketch/watercolor of a Raggant from N. D. Wilson's awesomeandamazing series ^_^ LOVE THAT SERIES!


Here is the Doctor in Child form... They could totally do a series like this! It would be SO hilarious!! (Copyright Abigail Parnell, you can buy the idea for 150 thousand dollars! ;) )

Ok, so this is the REALLY random one. It's just a doodle I did for my BAE class last semester. ^_^


2 comments:

  1. Oh, yay, more drawings! :D
    I love how vibrant the water color turned out (it really looks like it's glowing), though the cement cracks do look too straight and square (fractal is what's coming to mind, but I'm not sure if that's really correct). Gah, I love the happy Thermo dance! :D That's great! And the raggant is adorable. :) The young Doctor is great, too. :D And I love the popcorn with the little ducky---very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^_^ Thanks! Fractal! That's the one! Yeah, they do look a bit too square. The paper was really good quality, but also very grained, so it was just easier to follow the grain of the paper with the scratches. I am glad you like them ^_^ It means a lot to me to get your comments!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete