About Me

My photo
I am a person with a very energetic, bubbly, and optimistic attitude. I can be extremely random, which I am sure can be both entertaining and/or extremely annoying ^_^ But the most important thing is that I am saved by Christ, and He is my strength and salvation! I love talking about my Lord, and living my life for His glory :) Along the way I like to doodle what I see or imagine.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Art Plus Photoshop



My little sister's avatar character :) 
 This picture was drawn by me, and then colored on photoshop by my older brother.. I have yet to learn how to use photoshop (except in the trivial art of distorting a person's face beyond belief or recognition :P ) Really this picture was a joint effort, my little sister knew what she wanted me to draw, I drew it, and then my brother did the AWESOME computer stuff! Anyway, it really fits the style of Avatar and animation. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a great picture! It really looks like your sister. Nice work with the collaboration---are you all going to be the new team Avatar? ;)

    ReplyDelete